Monday, January 28, 2008

Does Guyana have people or some other specie?


We've all heard the term that "the world is coming to an end." I know that my sister uses it often when she sees certain things happening. What I would like to say now is simply that I know that has gone to the dogs, but I didn't think that human beings could behave worse than dogs. Whoever is responsible for the murders that rocked Guyana over the past weekend need to be killed and although I'm a God fearing man, I would feel no remorse to see thier bodies lying on the road with marks of every concieveable torture. Anyone who would go on a killing spree and kill 11 people, 5 of whom were children aged 4 to 12 deserves no sympathy from anyone. Futhermore, any elected official who does not use the full weight of the law and every resource possible to hunt these lowlives down does not deserve to remain in thier post. I make no comment as to what will happen to them after they are caught. It is a sin to wish harm on another human being but, anyone who could have done what was done is not a member of the human race and should be treated as such and if wishing them harm is a sin then my soul is stained. If you still don't understand my anger, I urge you to take one long look that picture and check the Kaiteur news online then respond.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, I just found my way to your blog after all this time. Man this story is so sad... and I thought St. Thomas was dangerous... just be careful when you visit is all I can tell you. Apparently the police think the man responsible for this massacre also murdered 12 people three weeks later. If there was ever a time for the military to step in, now would be it, eh? Anyway, stay in touch, my friend.