Monday, January 23, 2012

The Journal by Samuel Singh


I am still on the shelf, waiting to catch the eye of some greater being who will take me home and play with me. Leave me alone in the house to play by myself with the greater toys. Yet, I know you and I are tied with miniature strings, stretching like rubber bands until they have reached their limit. Then we are phantom electrons, passing through matter, speeding in a bullet line straight for each other, straight for an explosion. As long as our eyes do not catch, and we are nudged of course, missing by millimeters, and blazing in opposite directions, alone I must trust those bands that bind us. I trust I will one day play in the greater house, the greater world where nothing is attached, and everything balances freely in intentional trajectory.

No comments: